Planning and developing a strategy before starting JEE preparation is essential to ensure success. The study plan and the method after passing the most demanding exams depend on its preparation stage. The situation changes when you start in 11th or 12th grade, because you must also take the board exam. For students who want to start studying after the Class 12 exam, the situation is very different and difficult. If you have registered for a decent JEE tutoring, things will be easier for you, but if you don’t plan to register for a JEE tutoring (or online tutoring) in the academy, develop appropriate strategies to succeed in the exam. It is more important. Here, we provide you with the secrets of success in JEE and other entrance exams to help you prepare yourself for JEE at home. Over the years, many top suppliers have adopted these recommendations. Viewing the material will help you plan and keep the JEE preparations going on. In addition, we have compiled a list of general preparation techniques for each topic.
For IIT JEE, here are some pointers on how to stay consistent.
Self-motivation is essential.
If you understand the importance of what you do, you will work harder to achieve your goals. For the necessary kicks, try various movements. For example, whenever you feel like you’re losing motivation, consider betting with your family or friends that you’ll get a certain score or dare to challenge yourself.
Learn to Plan Properly.
Don’t go overboard when organizing your daily or weekly schedule; instead, set achievable goals. Develop a clear timetable and strictly follow it.
Using unique stationery might also help you stick to your JEE preparation schedule.
This may appear unusual, but it works. Using bright sticky notes to jot down your short-term goals or bright highlighters to emphasize key points will make learning more enjoyable. It will end your black and white boredom.
Never pay attention to what your peers are doing.
Is their study time the same as yours? How long does it take for them to master a topic? Trust me, when I tell you that following others will make you forget yourself. Always pay attention to the details of the preparation. Competition between friends is necessary only if it is healthy.
Guidelines for JEE Mathematics Preparation:
- Math is all about understanding concepts. Learn topics and solve as many problems as possible.
- Concentrate extra on the chapters where you think you’re falling short. Solve more of their problems.
- While solving the tasks, keep your accuracy in mind. To avoid confusion, don’t skip any stages.
Guidelines for preparing the JEE in Physics:
- It’s never about memorization in physics. Derivations and logical reasoning are required in physics.
- In Physics, problem-solving is essential for success.
- Focus on the most important chapters while keeping the overall weight of the information in mind.
- Make quick notes on all the things you learned about.
- When solving issues, try to enhance your speed without losing precision.
Guidelines for preparing for the JEE in Chemistry:
- In chemistry, it’s crucial to go over everything again from the texts.
- Create your own set of tactics to help you remember vital information, such as the periodic table.
- Always remember the exceptions, as they tend to perplex pupils but are frequently asked in tests.