INVENTOR-IX: FOR NTSE/OLYMPIADS
Best NTSE & Olympiads Coaching In Uttarakhand, INDIA
What is OLYMPIADS?
Olympiads are exams that have been created with the sole purpose of establishing a platform in which students can compete and test their knowledge regarding various subjects & disciplines. These exams encourage students to learn about new things and to be always curious about their surroundings. There was a common notion among people that olympiads are only held for subjects like mathematics and science, but with the increase of craze in the fields of literature and technology amongst young minds, olympiads are being held for English, computer science, and other modern-education related subjects as well. These examinations judge students based on their logical and reasoning abilities sometimes also offering them exciting prizes. By building a healthy competitive consciousness among students, the olympiad helps in preparing them for future competitions.
Most Famous Olympiads:
- International Mathematics Olympiad(IMO)
- National Science Olympiad(NSO)
- International English Olympiad(IEO)
- International General Knowledge Olympiad(IGKO)
- National Cyber Olympiad(NCO)
Class 1 to 12 students are eligible for attempting most of the above-mentioned olympiads leaving only IGKO, where Class 1 to 10 students are allowed.
By getting good ranks in such olympiads a student not only gets a boost in his morale but if they can acquire a good rank, the certificates obtained can help them career-wise as well. Through these students can also self-evaluate and understand what subjects suit them well, therefore, indirectly counselling them for their future prospects.
Many of these Olympiads provide a very detailed report card through which the student can easily analyze at which part of logic or reasoning are they lacking.
Most of these Olympiads follow the same syllabus as that of CBSE and ICSE, hence avidly studying the NCERTs will be sufficient to score good marks in the exam. For aptitude, you can seek guidance from experts who can teach you all the tips and tricks you require to sharpen up your mind and get a good ranking.
And your search for such experts is finally over as Deepanksha Classes has the experts and experience to help you achieve all your goals and dreams.
What is NTSE?
National Talent Search Examination was established in 1963 to find the most talented students of India. The examination is organized by NCERT which honors students by providing them financial aid in the form of a monthly scholarship. The whole scheme covers a plethora of fields like science, engineering, law, management, medicine, and social sciences. The examination is exclusively for Indian national kids. In the field of basic sciences, commerce, and social sciences, scholarship is provided up to the Ph.D. level and for other fields like engineering, law, management, and medicine the assistance is provided up to post-graduation.
Who can give this exam??
This exam is only for class tenth students. The candidates who wish to give NTSE exam in class X must have cleared the class IX examination with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized board. Students affiliated with Open Distance Learning are also eligible to give this exam given that they are below the age of 18, are not employed, and are appearing for the first time in tenth examination.
What is the NTSE exam structure?
- The exam is divided into two tiers one is at the state level and the other at the national level. Hence, the student first has to qualify at the state level before giving the national examination.
- When it comes to the layout of the paper, it is again divided into two parts, the first one being a Mental Ability Test (MAT) and the next one being the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Both the papers contain 100 questions each and will be held on the same day. In the first half you will be subjected to the MAT paper and in the second half, SAT paper. You will be allotted 120 minutes to attempt each paper. The questions come in multiple-choice questions or MCQ format.
- Each correctly attempted question fetches you one mark and THERE IS NO NEGATIVE MARKING in either of the papers.
If you are someone who is making it as their goal to crack this exam, then Deepanksha Classes can become your partner and guide you throughout your journey.