Fee Deposition Modes
Fee can also be deposited at any Branch office by swiping Credit Card / Debit Card/UPI. (No Extra Charges).
Fee can also be deposited through Single Crossed Demand Draft / CTS Cheque of the requisite amount at any of our Branch.
- 1.Demand Draft / CTS Cheque should be in favour of “DEEPANKSHA” from Nationalized Bank, payable at Dehradun.
- 2.Student must write his/her Name, Form Number, and Mobile No. on the back side of Demand Draft / CTS Cheque.
- 3.Please ensure balance in account before depositing the Fee by Cheque. Cutting & overwriting is not allowed. CTS Cheque should be issued from the bank account of student himself or his/her father / mother only (Third party cheque is not allowed).
BY POST: Demand Draft / CTS Cheque can be sent through post / courier. Make sure that FEE must be received at our Center office three days before the course commencement date.
BY HAND: deposit Demand Draft / CTS Cheque by hand at our office, first the student has to collect a pre-printed fee challan from our any Center Office and fill it carefully before depositing.
1. Fee Deposition Time: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.
2. In case of Cheque Return, Student will not be allowed in class with immediate effect & legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act. ( Demand Draft / CTS Cheque Return charge 500/-)