IIT-JEE Preparation is a long preparation often varying from 6 months to 3 Years. In such a long time, it almost always becomes imperative to have good notes handy so that you can glance at them once and know what you had studied years ago. Effective notes are those which can be referred even after a long time and can be used during JEE revision or mock test revision.
Spending too much time in making notes is also uncalled for as it would make your preparation inefficient.
When a student makes notes, his entire concentration goes into making notes and he misses out on the concept been told in the class. Even if he is reading the booking and making the notes, notes should just supplement his preparation and not overburden him. Here are some useful tips for IIT-JEE notes preparation.
- Always make notes in the language you are comfortable with you can try Hindi /English or your own.
- Join a coaching with regular school. The coaching will help you in all subject if you want like Deepanksha Classes provide Best JEE IIT Coaching In Dehradun Uttarakhand, India.
- Choose different color pen or highlighter pen it help you in quick revision.
- Never copy paste from book. Read and then write in your own words.
- Choice A4 size pages over small notebooks.
You can contact Deepanksha Classes if you need more help on IIT-JEE Preparation and also join the JEE IIT Coaching by Deepanksha Classes